At each of our three CopyCentral locations on campus, we provide the
University community with low-cost, high-quality digital color and black
and white copying and finishing services. We work hard to make sure we
have the most up-to-date equipment, and recently installed three new Xerox
digital printing devices—the Nuvera™ 100 Digital Production System, the
Nuvera™ 120 Digital Production System, and the DocuColor 6060 Digital
Color Press—at our main office in Hostetter Building.
- Each Nuvera ™ device features a scanner and can print in black and white on coated and uncoated paper. These high-volume devices accommodate a wide range of paper stocks and sizes—including 12” x 18”—and provide accurate images and precise registration. The Nuvera™ 100 prints 100 images per minute, while the Nuvera™ 120 prints 120 images per minute.
- An excellent choice for print on demand and personalization jobs, the DocuColor 6060 prints in full color on a variety of paper sizes and stocks and outputs high-quality proofs for excellent color matching. The DocuColor produces vibrant printed pieces like brochures, flyers, and pamphlets quickly and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on our ability to offer a wide range of services to
everyone on campus.
Can't Leave Your Desk? We'll pick up and deliver your job. Just call 814-865-COPY or e-mail us to make arrangements.
What We Can Do
• digital color printing
• digital black-and-white printing
• graphic design
• binding (coil, GBC, thermal, stapling, hardbound covers)
• thesis copying and binding
• folding, cutting, and drilling
• lamination and shrink wrapping
• T-shirt transfers
• poster printing
Where We Are
Click on map to enlarge.
- 9 HUB-Robeson Center
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Main Office
107 Hostetter Business Services Building
(on Services Road, behind the Dickinson School of Law)
814-865-7544, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.